Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Better call Saul series 2 tonight in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

newcastle phill

On netflix

Another good reason to sit on
my butt and put the chores off.
Last week X-Files this week Saul..
Mrs Phill will be happy....

take it you watched breaking bad first then before better call Saul, just started watching the second series of better call Saul last night. Was disappointed in the x-files tho so will probably give that miss

Buy an android box or even an amazon fire stick and save yer money. You can watch anything on that the day it comes out for free.

Been looking to get Amazon Fire Stick to watch the footy, are they good then tamz

Been looking to get Amazon Fire Stick to watch the footy, are they good then tamz

Aye. It will take you about an hour to set it up. There are a few good youtube videos of how to do it.
You can get just about any sport that is being broadcast anywhere in the world, any film, tv series you can think of and even everything that is on sky with a 30 second delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Better call Saul series 2 tonight in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a Vokera 15 vhe boiler and all has been running well for the last 6 months since moving in up until a few weeks a go. Boiler throws up...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Just looking for a bit of advice really. last week we had our carbon monoxide alarm go off upstairs. We have 2 alarms in the house...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a hot water cylinder which feeds 3 outlets (kitchen sink, basin in bathroom & bathtap) which has never had very good pressure (probably...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock