Discuss Best concealed cistern in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

What's everyones top choice for a dual flush concealed cistern? It's going into a 600 by 400 unit with access through the dummy drawer front. The toilet will be a wall hung on a low height frame.
The reason I don't want a combined frame and cistern is because the huge flush plates will not fit the unit.

Thanks, I was looking at the grohe, I've seen some reports of the flush pipe leaking, have you had any issues?
I see lots of recommendations for the fluidmaster, the thing that puts me off those is the flush plate is not as slick looking as the grohe.

Reply to Best concealed cistern in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

With a toilet fit to a concealed cistern vanity were the front panel slides up if you need access it at later date and fitting Is it advisable to...
Replies
Views
C
Hello, we were misadvised on how much a Lusso Stone cistern could be cut down (by both the architects and Lusso). The bathroom has been plumbed /...
Replies
Views
I need to adjust the large flush button because water continues to run after the cistern has filled up and the button does not return to its...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled...
Replies
Views
Hi all Relatively inexperienced homeowner here. Apologies in advance if I get any terminology wrong. Today I noticed some limescale accumulation...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock