Discuss Bedroom Radiators BOILING HOT constantly in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sunny123

Hi, can anyone help me?

I cannot seem to get the radiators in the bedrooms to turn off...!

The DANFOSS valve is set to *(Frost or 0) and they are still boiling hot. I have tried turning the knob the complete other way to see if the stat isn't on properly but it still remains HOT!

In addition the thermostat downstairs is set to 0 (Off)... the other radiators in the house are all cold.... and the timer in the kitchen is set to OFF.

The landlord says the boiler (situated in the garage) has a frost protector on which is why it 'fires up' when it detects cold but surely this shouldn't affect the radiators...

Could there be a problem with the 2 bedroom radiators themselves?

Not much look getting a professional out as its -0 temperature wise here and everyone's boilers are breaking down etc so any help on how to rectify would be much appreciated as we are burning up here and not to mention wasting loads of gas and money :(

eh?

are you telling me your the only person in britain at this time who wants there heating of???

take of plastic head to reveal brass pin, and tap it.

lol... I don't want it on constantly no, especially for most of the day when I am NOT in the house and on ALL night it's hard to breathe...

Tap the brass pin you say?

The boiler is functioning like usual... it was serviced recently and everything is in order.

turn the lockshield down a little or off, problem sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bedroom Radiators BOILING HOT constantly in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock