Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss baxi wm 532 rs c.b.h in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

benevento1-1

-hi people, i have what must be a baxi from the very late 70s, baxi wm 532 rs c.b.h, it has started to bang after 30 mins of use and the radiator directly above it gets very hot including the water , i have turned down the boiler thermostat to the very lowest but still no difference, thermostat or pump ?

Sounds like you have a failed part, best bet it to speak to an engineer near you to ascertain if the part is even available or it would be best to bite the bullet and upgrade to a modern boiler; you'll save a few quid on the gas bill too!

so what about the other radiators? not getting hot

you havn't given much away.

could be pump/valve/partial blockage???

as said get someone who will be able to resolve it to take a look.

Pump is the place to start when was it last serviced ? get you gasafe engineer to have a look .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi wm 532 rs c.b.h in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock