Search the forum,

Discuss baxi wm 532 rs c.b.h in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

benevento1-1

-hi people, i have what must be a baxi from the very late 70s, baxi wm 532 rs c.b.h, it has started to bang after 30 mins of use and the radiator directly above it gets very hot including the water , i have turned down the boiler thermostat to the very lowest but still no difference, thermostat or pump ?

Sounds like you have a failed part, best bet it to speak to an engineer near you to ascertain if the part is even available or it would be best to bite the bullet and upgrade to a modern boiler; you'll save a few quid on the gas bill too!

so what about the other radiators? not getting hot

you havn't given much away.

could be pump/valve/partial blockage???

as said get someone who will be able to resolve it to take a look.

Pump is the place to start when was it last serviced ? get you gasafe engineer to have a look .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi wm 532 rs c.b.h in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all,new to the forum and hoping to get some guidance through the boiler minefield . We moved into a 70s bungalow last Feb,its got a Greensted 241 junior mark 3. The expansion tank has failed, also it has a Boss therm sender unit wired to it but the previous owner didn't leave the receiver...
Replies
Views
Hello. My mixer shower (non-electric) recently started running luke warm. I know this can happen at this time of year over winter but I've been in the property over 10 years and it's never been this bad before. The combi boiler was checked and is ok. The hot water from taps is uneffected and...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, we have a back combi heater. Whenever the heating comes on it seems to lose pressure within a few hours and I have to refill each morning. The boiler seems to function well, and the pressure only drops with the heating and not the water being on. Ie it started last winter and was then...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just moved into a new house and it has a Glow Worm Compact 24c combi boiler and a ESI ESRTP4RF+ programmable room thermostat and I am wondering if it's worth turning on the optimum start and stop features? There is also something called TPI (chronoproportional control) but I'm not sure how...
Replies
Views
Hi All, My first visit here in quite a while and it's in part to share the news that I have finally gone over to the dark side! Although my 30 year old Baxi back boiler was still going strong, I've finally succumbed to pressure from Mrs RWD and had a Combi installed. The Heating Engineer that...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock