Discuss Baxi solo 2 of 80 boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rob Jones

Guys, hopefully someone can help and point me in the right direction.
I have a baxi solo boiler that will not light cold, i can get it to light by just pulling at the combustion cover, once lit the boiler runs fine.
i have checked and replaced the following,
fan
checked and confirmed ignition spark is working
gas flow fine
pcb, replaced last year

i did suspect the air pressure sensor but cannot see why the boiler would run fine if I just crack the seal for a few seconds

all help appreciated

rob

get a gas safe engineer in are you mad?the risks you bloody diyers take to save a few quid you would never forgive yourself if you killed a family member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi solo 2 of 80 boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock