Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi solo 2 of 80 boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rob Jones

Guys, hopefully someone can help and point me in the right direction.
I have a baxi solo boiler that will not light cold, i can get it to light by just pulling at the combustion cover, once lit the boiler runs fine.
i have checked and replaced the following,
fan
checked and confirmed ignition spark is working
gas flow fine
pcb, replaced last year

i did suspect the air pressure sensor but cannot see why the boiler would run fine if I just crack the seal for a few seconds

all help appreciated

rob

get a gas safe engineer in are you mad?the risks you bloody diyers take to save a few quid you would never forgive yourself if you killed a family member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi solo 2 of 80 boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock