Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Baxi flue parts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixServices

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
For sale.

Baxi multifit 45 flue elbow X1 missing the box but brand new.

Baxi multifit 90 flue elbow x1 missing the box but brand new.

Baxi Eco blue advance flue adapter (missing the flue analysis bungs) don't know if it is any good to anyone.

Baxi multifit telescopic flue (only the terminal end as had to use the other bit)

Baxi multifit plume displacement kit 1m white part no 5121371 (brand new in the box but box has been opened)

open to offers on all or some of the items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi flue parts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Please Read Full Description/ I Am Manchester Based Plumbing And Heating Fittings/Materials/Consumables 1000's £££££££ Various Items(See List...
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
Due to imminent retirement plans, Im having a clean out; 2x vertical flues 0020223472, 15x 1Mtr straight lengths 303903, 10x telescopic lengths...
Replies
Views
Evening all, I tried Baxi technical today but the guy I spoke to wasn't able to help me. I've just fitted a 630 and decided to fit a Multifit...
Replies
Views
A number of issues have been raised from a boiler replacement. Boiler not operating and with no pressure. Tile damage Sprawling pipe layout in...
Replies
Views
Admins: Apologies: Can you please change post title to "Part 2" This post just for interest/comment so please only read if you have spare time...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock