Discuss baxi duotec e50 boiler error in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me out with an issue I have with my baxi duotec boiler. Basically, the hot water temperature has been fluctuating quite alot, dropping in temp then raising again whilst showering. I have had an engineer out who has changed the thermistor, but I am still having the same issue. I have tried a few bits tonight to try and see what is actually happening at the boiler when a dip in temp occurs, and it looks like the boiler calls for heat, races right up to 90 degrees, the call for heat is cancelled, the temp drops rapidly down to around 70 degrees and I briefly see error code E50. Heat is then called for once again, and the cycle repeats. E50 seems to point to the thermistor which has only just been replaced last week! Any advice would be greatly received!

Heatings fine I guess ?

Would say plate then

Reply to baxi duotec e50 boiler error in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi I've been to a customer today that has a 9 year old baxi duo tec40kw boiler,it runs 20 radiator that all work fine,they have 2 bathrooms and 1...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Guys, I have installed a boiler "Baxi Platinum+ 40Kw Combi" on the outer wall in the loft. It works fine for 1 or 2 days and then it gives...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I have a very strange issue with my BAXI 105e DHW. if i turn on the hot tap the pump starts and demand for DHW is shown, after a some seconds it...
Replies
Views
So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock