Search the forum,

Discuss baxi duo tec in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
when in ch mode the boiler will fire on full rate for 30 seconds then go out for say a minute then fire again..it does this constantly,dhw is ok.as any body came across this before with this model,inlet gas pressure fine.

does the burner modulate? whats the flow temp like compaired to the return? is the return filter blocked?

its fitted to the return iso valve also check fga settings

turn off RH return side iso if it has a built in loop crack the nut bolted to the iso and bleed into a bowl then remove the nut filters behind it if theres no built in loop it will be a silver cap

turn off RH return side iso if it has a built in loop crack the nut bolted to the iso and bleed into a bowl then remove the nut filters behind it if theres no built in loop it will be a silver cap
i'll have a look tommorrow ta...on a different boiler fitting a worcester junior i 28kw,it came with a low nox chip, whats the benefits with lowering nox levels if any...?

i'll have a look tommorrow ta...on a different boiler fitting a worcester junior i 28kw,it came with a low nox chip, whats the benefits with lowering nox levels if any...?
less harmful pocs into the environment

not sure dont fit worcesters just fix them when they die,leak,blow up etc

not sure dont fit worcesters just fix them when they die,leak,blow up etc
i went back to this boiler and gas was fine co% 8.7 all good,the boiler when first knocked on runs fine until temp is reached ,then it just cycles constantly,down stairs is in 15mm on flow and return, upstairs is in 8mm and on all rads the flow is red hot and the return is cool,could this be due to a blockage on the main return pipework,and could the ch ntc be faulty causing these symptoms

i would try bypassing this for testing reasons,also take the resistance (cold) of the thermister but i dont think its this its coming back to a sticking dv,blocked return or pump issue the dv,s on these you can remove the bush and spindle,clean them, grease up with silicone grease and refit

i would try bypassing this for testing reasons,also take the resistance (cold) of the thermister but i dont think its this its coming back to a sticking dv,blocked return or pump issue the dv,s on these you can remove the bush and spindle,clean them, grease up with silicone grease and refit
pump seems fine,i do think it could be a blockage,is it common for diverter to stick, and why would every thing appear to be ok until temp is reached,can ntc fail at set temp and work again in a time period of 10 seconds

low nox kit basically restricts the boiler to 12kw in CH mode, so only fit if suitable for property, there is a write up with it, have a quick read explains it all :)

pump seems fine,i do think it could be a blockage,is it common for diverter to stick, and why would every thing appear to be ok until temp is reached,can ntc fail at set temp and work again in a time period of 10 seconds
its not that common for the dv,s unless the systems dirty to stick not had a thermister fail in this way but worth recording its resistance,i assume you have checked custards not knocked a iso off by mistake

its not that common for the dv,s unless the systems dirty to stick not had a thermister fail in this way but worth recording its resistance,i assume you have checked custards not knocked a iso off by mistake
yeah mate,i don't assume or take anything for granted any more,i'll let you know how it progresses

no probs its only a boiler we can crack it
by the way this is a combi 40he....been back today and as you put it i still hav'nt cracked it,when the boiler as reached temp rather than modulate down the fan stops and the gas stops,boiler goes out,ntc ok,co2% ok on max and min,flow and return on boiler ok,rads upstairs all the flows are hot and all the returns are cool

i would be looking at the pump now worth taking it out and checking the impeller

got a phone call this morning, the boiler will not work,code e119 low system pressure,the gauge is showing above 1 bar,obvious a faulty gauge,got me thinking that the system is dirty and has blockages

got a phone call this morning, the boiler will not work,code e119 low system pressure,the gauge is showing above 1 bar,obvious a faulty gauge,got me thinking that the system is dirty and has blockages
could well be the problem here i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi duo tec in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Baxi DUO-TEC boiler Trying to repressurise using the 2 blue valves - left valve won't budge. Any ideas please?
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I wanted to ask is there a function to remove air from a Baxi duo tec combi 24 HE A. If there is can some one kindly tell me the procedure. Looking online i found on newer baxi boilers that you turn the heating knob all the way back (12-oclock) anti-clockwise and then 2 quarter...
Replies
Views
Hello, Looking for someone who can please help solve this problem and fix our boiler. Staffs area. CH seems fine. Boiler can be coaxed into full burn with the fan spinning at full speed, so I think everythings fine on the gas/air/flue/condensate side of things. If there is DHW demand on the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler which was recently serviced just before Christmas. There has since been a constant but slow drip coming from the black nylon plastic drain plug at the back of the boiler which is accessible from the underneath. It does not appear to be from the thread...
Replies
Views
Hope someone can offer some help with this issue, I have a Baxi 105e works fine no real downside, serviced looked after regularly. Have an issue with hot water, open hot water taps runs cold and indicates on boiler 60degrees or pump or pressure problem. Leave it ten seconds open taps again low...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock