Discuss Baxi duo tec combi 24 HE A Boiler de-aeration in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi everyone, I wanted to ask is there a function to remove air from a Baxi duo tec combi 24 HE A.
If there is can some one kindly tell me the procedure.
Looking online i found on newer baxi boilers that you turn the heating knob all the way back (12-oclock) anti-clockwise and then 2 quarter turns back and forth twice, is that correct?

Like on a Vaillant Boiler there is a P0 function to purge the air out.

put the boiler on low very low and leave it running for and hour, then turn the heat up a little ie, 50 leave for a hour,
then see how you go from there.

Reply to Baxi duo tec combi 24 HE A Boiler de-aeration in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an older Baxi Solo 18 HE condensing boiler which is working fine. It’s very basic with a boiler temperature control. The boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello All My Baxi Duo Tec Combi HE error display light is not 'lit up' - it appears to be blank. My boiler hasn't worked since the weekend so I...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m having a problem with my Baxi combi boiler and wondering if anyone is able to help. In short, the water isn't heating. A few months...
Replies
Views
Hello, Around 2 years ago we had a very old, leaky Baxi combi replaced with a newer Baxi. For background I live in a 3 storey terrace. First...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am currently having an issue with my Baxi Duo Tec 40 HE A not maintaining a constant temperature for the domestic hot water. With a...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock