Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Baxi Divertor valve Bush Failures in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

Effects the Duotec HEA and ERP(but not the HE) Main combis and Potterton versions ,Basically the supplier of the diverter cartridges has down specced the o rings causing them to fail prematurely ,As a result Baxi has redesigned the part so if you have one fail i highly recommend you use the all brass replacement part number 7656807 dv1.jpgdv2.jpg

Will the cartridge only fit the internal bypass versions or the non-bypass, remember seeing something about this?

Will the cartridge only fit the internal bypass versions or the non-bypass, remember seeing something about this?

only non bypass,no pipe link at the rear,bypass through plate which is all HEA and ERP boilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi Divertor valve Bush Failures in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all I have a BAXI DUOTEC COMBI 24 HE A. I suspect a diverter issue. Symptoms are hot water but cold rads. No fault codes to report. At...
Replies
Views
Our Boiler is a Baxi neta-tec combi boiler,installed 2011 and serviced by the same gas safe firm every year.It has not had the central heating...
Replies
Views
T
Hello, my Blanco 5300 Eye kitchen taps is leaking. I have replaced the cold valve 3 times (so 4 valves in total). After each time I replace the...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
Baxi Barcelona, under service contract - in May this year started giving intermittent ‘explosive ignition’ … when it happens gives a seriously...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hello, my Blanco 5300 Eye kitchen taps is leaking. I have replaced the cold valve 3 times (so 4 valves in total). After each time I replace the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock