Discuss baxi 80he like warm water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Danv44444

Hi Guys, I have a customer with the above boiler and the hot water only works on pre heat. I think the water is going down the flow as the pipe gets red hot but the hot tap doesn't get very hot. When you run the hot tap you can also hear lots of air gurgling inside the boiler. I'm thinking the diaphragm has gone on the small diverter valve. Do you think that sounds about right? Are they diaphragms easy to change?

Blocked Hex or control assy stuck, hw diaphragm are easy to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi 80he like warm water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

About 5 year ago, I had a new central heating system (radiators) installed to replace my old warm air underfloor system. The warm air side of the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a problem with my hot water header tank getting warm water into it from the bottom of the header tank (not the hooked...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views
Heĺlo I have a water leak under bathroom floor tiles. It is on the hot water feed to the tap. I noticed the tiles leading to sink warm last few...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock