Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss baxi 80 he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sparra1100

got a check a baxi 80he dont come across them much, has a hot water store works fine on heating but no hot water once emptyed the heat store anyone any ideas i would geuss usual suspects themisters or divertor anything else to look for on these

theres a small diverter just up from the gas valve try bridging the microswitch if it then fires for dhw the diaphragm or valve as failed you can get these bits cheap from abkot

theres a small diverter just up from the gas valve try bridging the microswitch if it then fires for dhw the diaphragm or valve as failed you can get these bits cheap from abkot
agree with gas man check micro switch as the man said ,do it your self or run hot tap and pay close attention to diverter pin

cheers for that gasman ,desrob,, the diaphram in the main divertor or the small divertor

Last edited by a moderator:
only spoke to the woman on the fone carnt go till either later on today or monday she said it stores a bit of hot water then when thats gone she has no water so i think its the instant but you no what customers are like could be an ideal isar when i get there lol
thanx mark

Last edited by a moderator:

hi mark checked it out its the instant done a test on hot water themister as 2nd light along flashing says dhw sensor done ohms test only reading 3.52 ohms so would guess its that if not all change the diaphram

boiler was on but there wasnt any hot water so cold in effect as no hot water for few hours so would have thought would have been around 7 or 8 warm but wasnt any warm last one i changed was on a heatline and that was this low and it was that

hi mark changed the dhw senser made no diffrence light was still flashing so pushed the micro switch on the small divertor and pulled on the pin got hot water straight away and the light stoped flashing so got to be that i would think only thing i was thinking could it be the micro switch or will it defo be the diaphram

hi mark changed the dhw senser made no diffrence light was still flashing so pushed the micro switch on the small divertor and pulled on the pin got hot water straight away and the light stoped flashing so got to be that i would think only thing i was thinking could it be the micro switch or will it defo be the diaphram
the diaphragm will be shot

yep al get the diaphram first as going away next week so dont wana get to involved and you must be able to buy the plastic inner if need be al ask at heat spares when i go today cheers mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi 80 he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a very strange issue with my BAXI 105e DHW. if i turn on the hot tap the pump starts and demand for DHW is shown, after a some seconds it...
Replies
Views
So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to...
Replies
Views
Our Baxi boiler works fine most of the time but the last few days it does not heat the water first thing in the morning and occasionally later on...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Ferroli 32c he (combi) So after having a 2 week holiday, we have come home to no hot water. It just cycles on off every second. Heating working...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock