Discuss Baxi 105e instant in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

9ine

Hi, i have recently inherited a Baxi instant 105e with my recent move, during the fine weather we only used the hot water side, which worked fine, now we have started to use the central heating i have noticed that while the heating is running, if you turn the hot tap on the heating stops, as soon as you turn the hot tap off it switches back on, any ideas, solutions or quick fixes.

This is how all combi boilers work, proirity is always given to the hot water as all of thier power is needed to heat the hot water.

Well who feels stupid now..lol i guess thats why your the experts , thanks

While you are here, while we were just using the hot water it started only going to 60 degrees then it would drop off then relight and go back to about 60 again, dont know if it is a coincidense but i put the heating on let that heat up to max then went back to hot water fingers crossed its been ok, any ideas !!!

Depends what temp the HW is set at . That boiler has a hot water store as well (if its switched on ) Go on the Baxi web site and order yourself a user manual , they are free.

The boiler was always giving very hot water over 60 degrees, but the last few times it had dropped in temp and would not go above 60, no adjustments were made to the boiler temp this was just a random glitch, water store has always been switched off, thank you for your sugestion of the user manual,i already have one, but im not looking for user advise, just problem solving

could be a leaking o ring getting the pcb wet,or a ntc on the way get a gsr to confirm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi 105e instant in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back