Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi 105e instant in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

9ine

Hi, i have recently inherited a Baxi instant 105e with my recent move, during the fine weather we only used the hot water side, which worked fine, now we have started to use the central heating i have noticed that while the heating is running, if you turn the hot tap on the heating stops, as soon as you turn the hot tap off it switches back on, any ideas, solutions or quick fixes.

This is how all combi boilers work, proirity is always given to the hot water as all of thier power is needed to heat the hot water.

Well who feels stupid now..lol i guess thats why your the experts , thanks

While you are here, while we were just using the hot water it started only going to 60 degrees then it would drop off then relight and go back to about 60 again, dont know if it is a coincidense but i put the heating on let that heat up to max then went back to hot water fingers crossed its been ok, any ideas !!!

Depends what temp the HW is set at . That boiler has a hot water store as well (if its switched on ) Go on the Baxi web site and order yourself a user manual , they are free.

The boiler was always giving very hot water over 60 degrees, but the last few times it had dropped in temp and would not go above 60, no adjustments were made to the boiler temp this was just a random glitch, water store has always been switched off, thank you for your sugestion of the user manual,i already have one, but im not looking for user advise, just problem solving

could be a leaking o ring getting the pcb wet,or a ntc on the way get a gsr to confirm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi 105e instant in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no issue, however, when running the heating the pressure drops. Im looking for some ideas on what could be causing this. I have no sign of pipe leaks...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I have changed the 3 port actuator Honeywell head however this doesn’t seem to have solved the issue, does this mean that the programmer is faulty? Or is...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator pipes during the strip out. Not the end of the world as damages happens. I am responsible builder and paying my bills and to repair the damages if...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock