Discuss Bathroom Sink and Bath plumbed to the Toilet Waste pipe ( is this normal ?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

glasgood

Hi,

Could you please advise,

I recently had a bathroom fitted and now several months later we have human waste backing up into the bath. The plumber has plumbed our bathroom sink and bath directly onto the waste-pipe that our toilet is connected to. Can anyone advise me if it is within the plumbing regulation for a plumber to do this.

I have attached a photo of this below and would welcome your comments.

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your reply, the picture loads when I clicked on Attachmnet 9069.

i have seen this so many times fitted by local councils so it cant be that much of a biggie, the only thing is they also install a non return valve to the basin and the bath, this stops any unwanted things coming back up through the plug
www.south-london-plumbers.co.uk/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bathroom Sink and Bath plumbed to the Toilet Waste pipe ( is this normal ?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We're in the process of upgrading 2 bathrooms in our house: the ensuite and the family bathroom. These adjoin one another. The ensuite is...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Bit of advice needed. Waste water pipe from bathroom sink came loose last night caused some water damage to ceiling below. My question...
Replies
Views
Morning All, Just after some advice as I have been asked to plumb in a sink and washing machine waste for a new kitchenette. The other side of the...
Replies
Views
Back