Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Bathroom Sink and Bath plumbed to the Toilet Waste pipe ( is this normal ?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

glasgood

Hi,

Could you please advise,

I recently had a bathroom fitted and now several months later we have human waste backing up into the bath. The plumber has plumbed our bathroom sink and bath directly onto the waste-pipe that our toilet is connected to. Can anyone advise me if it is within the plumbing regulation for a plumber to do this.

I have attached a photo of this below and would welcome your comments.

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your reply, the picture loads when I clicked on Attachmnet 9069.

i have seen this so many times fitted by local councils so it cant be that much of a biggie, the only thing is they also install a non return valve to the basin and the bath, this stops any unwanted things coming back up through the plug
www.south-london-plumbers.co.uk/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bathroom Sink and Bath plumbed to the Toilet Waste pipe ( is this normal ?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock