Discuss Bath Trap problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Malc.

Having just taken out an old bath and installed a new one I find that the old trap is about 15mm too short to fit the new bath. I tried a new trap (hepworths shallow bath trap) thats even shorter. I cant easily lengthen the pipe going through the wall so I would like a longer trap or even a flexible one. Any suggestions would be most welcome.
Thanks
Malc.

Hi Malc and welcome go on the McAlpine website all manner of traps/ extentions/flexi wastes etc bound to be something there to suit your problem:)regards turnpin

Turnpin,
Many thanks for your welcome and prompt reply,Ill have a look at them.
Regards,
Malc

Problem solved. Looked out of bathroom window and could see a possible 15 mm that I could pull through so got to work with chisel (sds) and managed to pull it through. No damage outside and watertight connection inside, result.
Malc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bath Trap problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
A while ago I replaced a leaky, corroded sink trap. That all appears to be fine, I can't find any leaks with it, and everything under the sink...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an issue with the standpipe trap in a 3-year-old flat. This flat came with a fitted dishwasher that has been completely unused for that...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem please. I’ve searched for similar posts but not found anything helpful! My mum’s...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I am replacing a leaking push fit flexi tap connector under the bath with a compression fitting flexi. The problem is that the old pipe seems...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock