Discuss Bath panel fitting problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jiffter

I've just bought a bath and ready to install it. The bath panel needs to be fitted but there are cardboard tubes in each corner. I need to remove two of these tubes to get the panel to fit properly. Is it okay to remove them or are they there as strengtheners?
Many thanks in advance.

Hi Jiffter.
If they are made from cardboard they are just there to protect in transit.
For a good sturdy fitting for bath panel,try and fix a baton frame up both sides and across the floor. You can then screw to this using srew covers for a good finish.

Many thanks for that. I thought that's probably what they were for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bath panel fitting problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hello, I'm wondering if you can help me. I have an insurance company who is trying to get me to make my plumber re-quote for work to replace a...
Replies
Views
I need to replace the bath panel on my P bath, but it came with the house and I don't know what type it is. It has a fairly small bulge for the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just...
Replies
Views
Hi I had to remove the glass panels from this quadrant shower cubicle and I'm struggling to get one of the screens back in place properly. The...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock