Search the forum,

Discuss Basin Supataps for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Joe

A pair of original revamped basin supataps that have been cleaned of dirt and scale within the heads and chrome has been polished and lubricated to turn easy, contains some scuffs with age but in general in good condition.

IMG_1184.PNG

Reply to Basin Supataps for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone - a mildly amusing situation! I am not plumber but have done few bits at home over the years. At the moment, myself with a few...
Replies
Views
Non plumber here, just a householder so please go easy on me! Our house was renovated several years ago and all plumbing replaced. It is a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm hoping for some suggestions as to where I go next in my endless mission to stop my system taking on air. The house has a gravity fed...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are experiencing some problems with both our Showers in our home. We have two Showers - in the upstairs bathroom & in a wet room...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock