Discuss Basic website costs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi guys

I'm thinking about getting a basic website on the go just to try and bring in a few jobs and make myself look a bit more professional.

I don't want anything too fancy just yet, I can always make improvements and changes when im in a position to.

I would include contact details, a couple of photos. a list of services provided. The usual stuff.

Can anyone recommend a company to use or can I create it myself?

What sort of prices would I be looking at? Hopefully someone with something similar to what I have described could advise.

Thanks

There is a forum sponsor who does them.
Think hes called TWD.
If you do a search you may find a post re his offerings.

Really...

I do remember the thread but thought it was all ok.
Shame

Well..., the dude really could do much better job…
He did ask us a question. We call a spade a spade. What do you do!?

Last edited:
i just had one designed from start to finish and i can add things when i choose, its still in the making but ive had lots of leads from it price was £300 plus extras take a look TH Plumbers Bridlington
if you like i can give you info inbox me

lol these pictures are stock photos, there not of me or my work ive only been in business few months my own work is coming soon :)

I used the website builder function on 123-reg.co.uk. £28.78 inc vat per month for Domain, Email and website

Having a website is one thing, making it easy to find is another. The latter will cost you far more than the creation of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Basic website costs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back