Discuss Basic website costs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi guys

I'm thinking about getting a basic website on the go just to try and bring in a few jobs and make myself look a bit more professional.

I don't want anything too fancy just yet, I can always make improvements and changes when im in a position to.

I would include contact details, a couple of photos. a list of services provided. The usual stuff.

Can anyone recommend a company to use or can I create it myself?

What sort of prices would I be looking at? Hopefully someone with something similar to what I have described could advise.

Thanks

There is a forum sponsor who does them.
Think hes called TWD.
If you do a search you may find a post re his offerings.

Really...

I do remember the thread but thought it was all ok.
Shame

Well..., the dude really could do much better job…
He did ask us a question. We call a spade a spade. What do you do!?

Last edited:
i just had one designed from start to finish and i can add things when i choose, its still in the making but ive had lots of leads from it price was ÂŁ300 plus extras take a look TH Plumbers Bridlington
if you like i can give you info inbox me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Basic website costs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Forgive my ignorance, with this basic question, but I seem to be struggling to both understand, search for, and source, the appropriate washer...
Replies
Views
Hiya - posting in this forum as I'm guessing this relates to my neighbour above's boiler, but I may be wrong so please say if so. Basically the...
Replies
Views
Do you recognise this shower drain rubber seal? I have searched the web and common plumbing spares suppliers but I cannot find which it is. It...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock