Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss "Bark". Potential customer referrals in the Plumbing Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
  1. Tim S

Tim S New Member

Have recently started receiving emails from this company trying to get me to quote for plumbing work..Apparently they got my details from my website which I don't have!!...They appear to be trying to sell leads to potential customers. The first lead is free...after which you have to purchase credit from them (in advance) and then use it to gain access to contact details of potential customers. The minimum cost is £1.20 per lead but this can increase depending on how big they think the potential job is!..You then contact the customer and quote in the hope of getting the work!.
    I'm guessing the customer is also paying them to find potential tradesmen!.
    This appears to be the latest scheme..or should that be "scam" to get us to part with money in the hope of finding work and I would advise everyone to be very cautious before getting involved

2. rpm

rpm Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

Be cautious? More like kick them into the long grass and ignore.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

I wait for them to come free but most leads cost around 5-8 credits

• Like Like x 1
  4. townfanjon

townfanjon Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Yes its another , bin em off

• Like Like x 1
  5. gingalig

gingalig GSR

Had the same, looked up reviews and then unsubscribed and blocked.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Murdoch

Murdoch Active Member

These sites are for people starting out, or those who don’t know about customer care .

Avoid

• Like Like x 1