Discuss Bank Fraud in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically somehow the theiving scumbag has ordered a new card for my savings account, intercepted at my flat (mailbox are in communal area) then he's transferred £200 9 separate times from my main account to my savings, and withdrew it 9 times! How the hell the bank didn't see this as irregular activity I don't know?! On Mother's Day Sunday he done it 5 times in one day! If I hadn't of checked my balance yesterday I wouldn't have known and he would of cleaned me out as the bank didn't even notice it!

So how the hell can money be transferred to another account and not be able to find out who the account belongs to..........has anyone tried to open an account lately.....they even want your isie leg measurement......its a joke

He's transferring it from my current account to my savings then withdrawing it with a new cash card he ordered in my name!

He's transferring it from my current account to my savings then withdrawing it with a new cash card he ordered in my name!
He must have a new PIN number then? Meaning you ain't been to the bank within that time or your card would have been swallowed.......bloody cheek of some!

He must have a new PIN number then? Meaning you ain't been to the bank within that time or your card would have been swallowed.......bloody cheek of some!
Yeh basically he ordered a new card and pin for my savings account, I haven't withdrew on that account since 2007! So armed with this new cash card he's transferring money from my main account (how I don't know) to the savings account which he now holds the only valid card for and starts withdrawing it. £1800 in 4 days! Yet my bank didn't even ring me! Disgrace

I got £6400 done on a credit card years ago. The first i knew of it was when the bank rung me and asked if i had made any recent transactions. I said about £50 3 weeks ago at a shoe shop. He then asked about some transaction for £70 odd to something dot com. No! Then about the big one to something else dot com the day after. Definitely NO!
They sent out a few forms which i signed then never heard anymore.
Also got a £900 odd one last year which was picked up and sorted by the bank too. That turned out to be some employee at Lush had been selling card details and i'd bought some stuff at christmas for the girls.
Now i hardly ever use that card as when i do it is usually declined followed a minute later by a call from the bank then it gets authorised. It is just a pita but i suppose they are doing there job.

amazes me how the get the money out anything over £200 and they want to see passport and my school reports in sequence

My missus was out on a regular shopping trip the other week and used her card in about 4 shops then had it declined in the next. She had to leave all our food shopping for the staff to put back in their places and leave because she had no cash on her. Minutes later, she got a phone call from her bank asking her to describe when and where she'd last used the card. They apologised and unblocked it.

My bank phone me if the misses hasnt used her card at least 5 times a day on her Ipad, something to do with unusual behaviour :cuss:

Still no help from bank, spent over 2 hours to an 0845 number altogether and they're now saying got to wait 7-10 days before any money goes back! Disgraceful treatment which has just cost them a customer of 10 years

Na mate Lloyds. Tbh never really had a problem with them but this has been a joke. I'm fuming

I know how you feel, i was done last year, Natwest were awful about it, took 90 days to credit my account! Hope you get it sorted soon mate

I know how you feel, i was done last year, Natwest were awful about it, took 90 days to credit my account! Hope you get it sorted soon mate
That is disgusting! Almost make you feel like a criminal yourself. I'm the only who's innocent yet I'm the only one getting punished! Not doing much to repair the broken relations between customers and their banks

Believe me mate, the police won't even bother making enquiries, they were about as useless as my bank. Turned out to be a petrol station worker, my money was traced to Afghanistan, couldn't prosecute in the end, not enough evidence.

I still use that petrol station now - havent paid for a car was in two years. I'm not funding a terror war, in fact, I terrorise them now.

When I rang police just palmed me off to action fraud or something. Thing that annoys me is all withdrawals were made where I live and I'm desperate to see the CCTV in case I recognise the bar steward

They'll never hand it over, have tried that one before. Hope it all works out in the end, just keep pestering them for the money back. Good luck

Sombody was saying onsite the other day theirs a new scam when they ask you if you want cash back you say no but they press yes ! Then hope you dont notice then end of shift take the money out of till ! And your none the wiser unless you look at your reciept

Ive seen that mentioned oneil.

My mam got done twice in a month, fake front on cashpoint and an employee selling details. Luckily the employee was caught in the act but the other one was just traced to asda cash point. They took £2600.

My gran got done aswell, after she moved the person who moved into her last address changed name by depol and then took on nearly 30k of debt before giving my grans forwarding address and changing name back.

Got done for four grand about eight years ago. Pinpointed it to a cashpoint in the cotswolds. Lloyds reimbursed the SAME day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bank Fraud in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a Reina Diva flat towel radiator 1800 x 500, what size dual fuel element do I need for this with a stat and does anyone where best to buy...
Replies
Views
I
I've had my tado system in my new build for 5 years now and it's been fine. Yesterday morning I changed the batteries on the second floor...
Replies
Views
Hi, i've got a job with a Vaillant Ecotec 630 system boiler, and i don't know the full history but the house has definitely been extended...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some...
Replies
Views
Our shower room has been replaced and finished last week. The shower is an 1800 tray with the drain at the front. On using the shower we are...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock