Discuss band b boilers faults to look out for in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

one to watch out for
had a flame failure fault on a main 24 he(same boiler as a baxi 80 he or performa 24 he)
basically it was giving the classic aps died symptoms but the aps tested fine,the venturie was spotless,the fan speed was good,i knew it was not the flue at fault i fitted it in 2007, but its right on the 4 mtr limit for this flue so despite the fan doing everything it should with no obvious signs of being knackered i replaced it,this cured the fault so worth remembering band b condensing boilers cant flue as far as there SE predecessors any weakness in the fan it causes this fault

Also had problems with the gas side of secondary heat exchangers clogging with muck causing the same problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to band b boilers faults to look out for in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, My mum has a Worcester Greenstar HE30 boiler (15+ years old). Since its last service (and possibly coincidentally) it has been making a...
Replies
Views
Morning all, We inherited a c.2007 Heatline Compact boiler when we moved into our house. On Friday the boiler developed an air pressure fault. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, from South Devon. Firstly - I'm not a Gas Safe RGI. I'm considering my options to replace a 23 year old |Ideal Classic FanFare 50,000 kw...
Replies
Views
i have been trying to fix a performa 24 eco he, flame failure fault. (before you ask, yes i am, 546451) originally there was no spark, replaced...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Went to this on Friday last week, boiler going to flame failure and no further on both CH and DHW. Fan running, No ignition, checked APS manually...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock