Currently reading:
back coiler flue damage

Discuss back coiler flue damage in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

migoplumber

seriously, what a twot.
even now he is still arguing his point. fair does he says he aint gonna do it, but seriously.
close thread and be done with it !

shaun.x

The really annoying thing is I just wrote a long and wordy post calling the dick a dick without actually calling him a dick when the thread gets closed and he gets banned before I can post it!
Gah!

The really annoying thing is I just wrote a long and wordy post calling the dick a dick without actually calling him a dick when the thread gets closed and he gets banned before I can post it!
Gah!

Put it on here and well ctrique it.

not sure light swearing in the arms is ok its more relaxed but the filter might still ban them the difference is in here,you wont get a warning or infraction

last time i got infracted was at hospital, but they used gel so it was not that bad :)

really. we have a swear filter ? dont ban me, while i experiment !
what the ****, *******, assholes, twollop, *****.

here goes.

oh nice i like it.
but really post the dick but not dick, it would make good reading, and we can correct it grammatically (that from **** thant cant spell boiler)

i like to think of myself as bigheaded and know it all, but mr luckydubs did take the biscuit. he has a far superior skill set than mine.

i gotta go bed guys. nice early start in morning, raking horse poo out of stable before arriving 1st at merchants.
this is the nice banter type stuff i missed. x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to back coiler flue damage in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back