Discuss back coiler flue damage in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

migoplumber

seriously, what a twot.
even now he is still arguing his point. fair does he says he aint gonna do it, but seriously.
close thread and be done with it !

shaun.x

The really annoying thing is I just wrote a long and wordy post calling the dick a dick without actually calling him a dick when the thread gets closed and he gets banned before I can post it!
Gah!

The really annoying thing is I just wrote a long and wordy post calling the dick a dick without actually calling him a dick when the thread gets closed and he gets banned before I can post it!
Gah!

Put it on here and well ctrique it.

well hes now banned the areshole, shaun you can swear in here LOL

Don't sulk I think he suffered syllable over load. Innis and gunn for me.

I think I stunned him when I cottoned on he was from over here lol.

You tried the Innis and Gunn rum finish yet Leo?

I think I stunned him when I cottoned on he was from over here lol.

You tried the Innis and Gunn rum finish yet Leo?

No, what's that. Sounds like it would make your Monday morning interesting.

C**t. Which I am now and forevermore substituting wit luckydub! Somewhat fitting!

What other disgusting words can't you say?
not sure light swearing in the arms is ok its more relaxed but the filter might still ban them the difference is in here,you wont get a warning or infraction

not sure light swearing in the arms is ok its more relaxed but the filter might still ban them the difference is in here,you wont get a warning or infraction

last time i got infracted was at hospital, but they used gel so it was not that bad :)

really. we have a swear filter ? dont ban me, while i experiment !
what the ****, *******, assholes, twollop, *****.

here goes.

oh nice i like it.
but really post the dick but not dick, it would make good reading, and we can correct it grammatically (that from **** thant cant spell boiler)

we often get bad spellers the classic is i want to be a plumer why would you want to be a condensing boiler ffs? LOL

i like to think of myself as bigheaded and know it all, but mr luckydubs did take the biscuit. he has a far superior skill set than mine.

i gotta go bed guys. nice early start in morning, raking horse poo out of stable before arriving 1st at merchants.
this is the nice banter type stuff i missed. x

dont think we should have banned him now?...

he may not have any where else for some form of reckoning which may or may not sway him from just doing!!.

he may of needed this forum as a needs of phsyco-counseling.lol

No he shouldn't have been banned, we all need people we can look down on from time to time.

Maes you wonder what gets let through as a GSR or equivalent.

when they start swearing and abusing peeps they are banned simple, much like the person in question

I didn't see any swearing, just asterisk,s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to back coiler flue damage in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock