Discuss Awakens, It Does, The Force. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
gonna see it over christmas.
can't believe my who's 17 and got an A in his film studies Gcse Exam this year has not watched a sinlge star wars film.
i cant help thinking ive failed him LOL.

I'm watching it after Christmas too.

Anyone spoils it for me is going to get the pointy stick as well as the paddle of rebuke!

In going next week. We might pop into London for the afternoon for a look & might go there. If not, def locally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Awakens, It Does, The Force. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate...
Replies
Views
A
I'm replacing the shower cartridge on my Bristan 1901 Thermostatic Exposed Dual Control Shower (Top Outlet). I have removed the cap and screw but...
Replies
Views
AlexTTT
A
T
Hello, I have just moved in to a new flat this week and have a problem with noise coming from somewhere around the top of the boiler. It's a loud...
Replies
Views
Bathroom towel rail with straight lockshield valves as in picture. Can't remove the top to tighten gland nut as it is leaking. Must be possible to...
Replies
Views
Full disclosure, I am an Electrician. One of my older clients has just had her fire capped off because it doesn't comply with today's regs and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock