Discuss Automatic air vent screw in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

5DE43806-F4F9-4944-94A0-A2C8C9BEAFF6.jpeg
Just a quick question the black screw on the vent is it suppose to be screwed tight or undone under normal operation

Open for filling / draining

normal operation closed

Reply to Automatic air vent screw in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Dear professionals, could someone kindly advise on per below issue, please let me know if more pictures or details needed. I think my Auto Air...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and just some background on myself. I have 4 years experience as a plumber but haven't worked in the trade in 15 years. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, DIY homeowner here. Ist floor of house. Front bathroom hot water draws from cylinder which is heated by the Greenstar 28i Junior Combi...
Replies
Views
Morning all I have main boiler could you tell me from the photo is the black screw suppose to be open or tightly closed don’t know what is best
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to add inhibitor into towel radiator for the heating system. I saw from Youtube that people normally open the radiator vent plug from...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock