Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss ASC Fast Track in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mark18571

Hi Guys,
I'm a newbie so go easy. Just been made redundant from Npower, where i was a Domestic Boiler Sales Advisor. Although i dont have any gas or plumbing Quals, i have been in the industry for 6 years learning things as i've gone along. Mainly from the installers, who were always happy to educate me.
Im thinking of taking on a gas training course, but to be honest the market is swamped with training companies, all wanting to take between 2K-5K off me.
I live in Crosby (Merseyside) and would appreciate any guidance from the Guru's of the trade. My local training company is called 'Hybrid', and have heard mixed feedback from fantastic to useless, so still none the wiser.
My goal is to get a Fast Track ACS and go self employed, doing servicing & repairs. Any advice would be very welcome.

Go to a Local college and get a work placement for couple days a week or get a an apprenticeship from likes of BG, SSE etc Some colleges run Training for work programmes with work experience within them. Ask at the Job centre, as you have been made redundant so there is funding there for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ASC Fast Track in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock