Discuss Armitage Shanks non-standard (?) cistern outlet valve needed in Australia in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Australia
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting idea. I had just assumed that porcelain would shatter. There is a local company that drills holes in concrete slabs who might be able to tackle the job. I have their details already as I would need to drill new holes for waste and water if I send up having to replace the whole unit. Anyway sounds like a possible Plan B, thanks

Looking at the cistern again, I'm not sure it would be that easy as I think you would also have to drill the hole in the top of the pedestal, as the cistern sits flush on the pedestal.

I have gone back to Reece HQ this time and luckily I have found someone there who is now looking into the issue

Noted with thanks. I have taken the complete cistern to the local Reece plumbing place and they said "have never seen one that size" and offered no hope of getting a replacement part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Armitage Shanks non-standard (?) cistern outlet valve needed in Australia in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi all, So tell me guys why have we sooo many flush valves. The one you want depends on; the size of the hole in the lid cable or not size of...
Replies
Views
sgamar
S
D
I have an armitage shanks quiet fill valve in my cistern that has a persistent fault. After flushing the water doesn't stop filling - i.e. the...
Replies
Views
davey
D
B
The problem is, that I have to replace the fill valve on my toilet & am looking for a very quiet & reliable toilet fill valve to replace my...
Replies
Views
P
I have a noisy cistern and from reading other posts the roca cistern valve is poorly designed and needs replacing. Others recommend the torbeck...
Replies
Views
PSA51
P

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock