Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Ariston Eurocombi pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllyBongo

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Got one of these where the washer between the spacer for the pump and the pump body is worn and leaking,tried pasting it up but it wouldn't seal! Cant get a washer, just wondering if the spacer is needed? can i take it out and just put the pump back in?

no you cant the spacer is needed sure its a eurocombi and not a microgenus?

no it cant be removed,take it back apart,get all the paste out carefully dry the base,washers etc then silicone the base/washers use clear,put it back together leave over night to cure then refill and try it it normally works but if the plastic base is warped you need a new pump complete with housing

Cool, i'll try that tomorrow. The base looked fine, just the washer that was out of shape

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ariston Eurocombi pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My central heating is run off a heat pump ( air to water ) quite expensive to run , So I’m plainning to fit a wood burning with a back boiler to...
Replies
Views
I need to replace the washer of my kitchen mixer tap as it is leaking. I was able to remove the spout once by unscrewing the screw on the back of...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
A
Hey, here goes and I hope it works.. never used one of these before! I have a Sagittarius Ergo mixer shower min bar of pressure required 1 bar...
Replies
Views
A few months ago I wanted to connect a 1000l water butt (fabricated from galv steel) to our washing machine. After trawling many forums and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock