Discuss ariston class he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

been to one of these and the boiler kept blowing off - found the filling loop valves to be passing so priced the cold and rtn valves and the loop i nearly died with shock £156 inc vat what a rip off- ended up capping old loop with 1/4" plugs and fitting external loop.

ant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ariston class he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys , I need to board over this pipework, will I be able to cut the loop and pressure valve out and cap it off at either end. The boiler has...
Replies
Views
Hi - and thanks in advance for reading - just joined... I have been looking into why my heating takes ages to warm up - had the system power...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
I’ve recently moved into a bungalow with an open vented central heating system installed in 1987 with 8mm microbore running to the 10 radiators...
Replies
Views
Hi all, a little advice and validation of current advice (from dad). So boiler has been loosing pressure with an error code of E119. The pressure...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock