Search the forum,

Discuss Aqualisa Quartz non pumped controller amps. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I am getting a vehicle charger installed and want to check my cut out fuse is suitable at 60 amps. I have the above shower processor on an unvented cylinder and wondered how much power the shower will use when in use. Does anyone know? I assume it’s not like using a power shower so should be a lot less.

Next to nothing, the pumped one is only 250W and most of that is probably the pump!
Yours will probably be under 100w so less than half an amp!

Ensure that the shower uses water from the HW cylinder because if it doesn't then its a "electric" shower with heating elements which will draw around 35/40 amps.

Tbh depending on your size of property/load and when your going to be charging this may need to be upgraded

Reply to Aqualisa Quartz non pumped controller amps. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, So been having somewhat of a time with my Aqualisa Quartz 9.5 electric shower. A few.month ago I put up with a few problems it was having and in the end I replaced everything, new engine and new front cover . This was working great for a month or so, but now noticed an intermittent...
Replies
Views
Hello all , So, very recently had an unvented cylinder put in inplace of the old gravity emersion tank we had, which fed our pumped quartz shower . We had a new digital processor installed to suit the unvented system but kept the riser rail, showerhead and control unit which we connected to the...
Replies
Views
D
I currently have an 8.5kw electric shower on a gravity fed system in bathroom which doesn't give great flow when hot turned up but to get a 10mm cable to fuse board would be really difficult at best (I've checked and on 6mm at the minute) I would like a mains shower however changing to unvented...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking to purchase a 300L unvented indirect cylinder to work with a standard heat only boiler. I may have solar panels in the future, but likely the PV kind rather than the thermal kind, and won't be having heat pump in the future. So the cylinder would be connected to the boiler at...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced annually, October time) providing hot water to the CH system which is split into 3 zones (Honeywell 2-way valves) and it also heats the HW tank (Tribune...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock