• Thread starter Adam100
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 691

Discuss Apprenticeship/Trainee Hertfordshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Adam100

Hi,

I'm a 27 year old male in the Hertfordshire area, I have been working for 7 years now in a completely different kind of role where I have achieved an NVQ lvl 2 and 3 and worked my way up to senior level. I now wish to have a complete change and really fancy getting my teeth in to Plumbing. As you can see by my previous work I am more than willing to put the work in to gain the necessary knowledge and skills to deliver to the highest standard!

The problem I have is that it seems impossible to get an apprenticeship with a company if you are over the age of 24. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Apprenticeship/Trainee Hertfordshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for a career change, currently working as a Mechanical Design engineer and have done so for the past 10 years, I'm now 27 years old...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock