Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Adam100
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 682

Discuss Apprenticeship/Trainee Hertfordshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Adam100

Hi,

I'm a 27 year old male in the Hertfordshire area, I have been working for 7 years now in a completely different kind of role where I have achieved an NVQ lvl 2 and 3 and worked my way up to senior level. I now wish to have a complete change and really fancy getting my teeth in to Plumbing. As you can see by my previous work I am more than willing to put the work in to gain the necessary knowledge and skills to deliver to the highest standard!

The problem I have is that it seems impossible to get an apprenticeship with a company if you are over the age of 24. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Apprenticeship/Trainee Hertfordshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for a career change, currently working as a Mechanical Design engineer and have done so for the past 10 years, I'm now 27 years old and looking for a trainee/plumbers mate role while I obtain the required qualifications. I have designed and fully fitted out a bathroom and two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the industrial gas market. That ranges from installing cryogenic storage tanks, pumps and pipework to high pressure Hydrogen systems and bulk LNG. My work has...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some domestic and new builds here and there. Sole trader working for numerous different companies. Been thinking that maybe it's time I started my own...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Please can anyone help or point me in the right direcrion. I have recently completed a 18 month bpec management learning programme (apprenticeship) I am now qualified in CCN1, CENWAT, MET1, Unvented, CONGLP1PD. I need to get my CONGLP1-LAV as that is the work I am hoping to predominately do...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock