Discuss Anyone Recognize This Tool? in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Thanks in advance, this was a tool a plumber friend has that I know I need also. I think I could make out that it's a Ridgid, but not sure.
hand tool.jpeg

multi purpose wrench spanner

Reply to Anyone Recognize This Tool? in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I’m moving from USA to the UK and with my tools is my Milwaukee ProPress gun. I am under the assumption that I will need to leave the 1/2” 3/4”...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Hansgrohe T30 thermostatic cartridge (98282000) that I need to clean or replace, but I can't remove it. I've spent ages Googling...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to replace my bathroom tap with a new one, I am trying to remove the existing rusty flexible tap connectors from this bit of 22mm...
Replies
Views
Sorry for asking a silly question but does anyone know how this seat comes off ? Have had advice from local plumber but even he couldn't see how...
Replies
Views
Hi, got a porcalenosa mixer shower that i need to replace the valve on it. Not sure what tool is used on it as it looks unusual. please see photos...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock