Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Anyone know where I can buy a slotted square sprung VANITY basin waste? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Plenty of slotted square sprung basin wastes online without external overflow arrangements you get with vanity basin wastes. All available vanity basin wastes seem to just have plugs and chains.

I've a feeling I'll just get vacant faces in the merchants. They must exist because I've got a broken one to replace.

I'm sure Plumbfix sell them. I'll go have a wee look and find out.

Square Sprung Basin Waste | NoLinkingToThis

If you need it slotted, just drill a series of 12mm holes round it.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not a vanity basin waste though. With external overflow arrangement. I want that kind of design but like this:

[DLMURL="http://www.homebase.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=110&storeId=10151&partNumber=571885"]Universal Vanity Basin Waste - Stainless Steel - 32mm from Homebase.co.uk[/DLMURL]

The one I'm replacing looked like this undeneath and like your link above:

IMG_0523.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone know where I can buy a slotted square sprung VANITY basin waste? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We bought a Calypso Brenta vanity unit with basin. The basin came without any waste, and with just a hole for the overflow (no integrated...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've got this reducer FloPlast Overflow Waste Reducer White 32mm -...
Replies
Views
Existing bath overflow and waste was a pop up and its broken, so needs replacing. Not going for a popup again. My requirements are - good water...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, -I would really appreciate your advice on whether it would be possible to have a gravity fed toilet, basin and shower installed...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I need to replace two radiators in on of my rooms. The size does not seem to be available from normal suppliers. I think it is an...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock