Search the forum,

Discuss Any tilers in the Arms tonight ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
My first attempt at a envelope into a liner drain what's the best way to bring it back the tiles back into bond . Cheers kop

20181201_132750.jpg

20181201_132803.jpg

20181201_132803.jpg

Reply to Any tilers in the Arms tonight ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, this might have been asked many times before, so apologies. Just moved into a new housebuild and the bathroom tiling is not good! What would you say ix the largest gap to fill with silicone? It's obvious that the tiler has cust his tiles to short and it trying to hide this with...
Replies
Views
Gone to use my shower tonight and this is happening? Any advice on what to do/what’s happening? I’ve attached a video.
Replies
Views
Hello all, Our bathroom fitters have finished the first fix. However, when the tiler came round, he pointed out these issues: Standard plasterboard has been used throughout (including the future shower area), rather than using the waterproof variety of plasterboard or to use tiling board. The...
Replies
Views
Hello, would greatly appreciate some pointers Toilet downstairs drains slowly. First floor toilet causes bath to reflux water and make noise. Second floor toilet causes shower to gurgle. Tried Mr Muscle drain unblocker almost everywhere. Tried plunging the toilets, shower and bath. Tried a...
Replies
Views
Can anyone tell me where I can get a walk in shower enclosure glass wall channel with about 50mm - 60mm of adjustment in it? I hired a bathroom fitting company to gut and replace 4 bathrooms in a block of holiday flats. In one of the bathrooms they missed an extremely out of plumb wall. Their...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock