Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Any one taken the condensation into a 75mm rain water stack in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smtplumbing

allright guys never came across this yet i need to take 1" 1/4 into a 75mm rain water stack i normally us a boss kit but i dont seem to find one what do you guys use

thanks steven

yes,

you run condense into 32mm pipe from boiler to down pipe, drill a 22mm hole into downpipe and silicone a piece of condense about 50mm into it. then shove it into a 32mm bung in the end of the 32mm waste and silicone this onto the down pipe.

easier than it sounds.lol

Cut a downpipe tee into it and pop the condense into that, you don't have to reduce down then.

only thing to remember is all the leaves an crap going down the gutter pipework that will catch on your invading pipework that will then cause the condensate to backfill into the boiler!!!

only thing to remember is all the leaves an crap going down the gutter pipework that will catch on your invading pipework that will then cause the condensate to backfill into the boiler!!!

lol, now you come to mention that...only a couple of months ago one backed up to first floor boiler water cascading down the stairs!!!

tamz that is a awesome way to do thanks very much do you use the boss or do u just cut a tee in

Usually cut a branch in. It looks better and only takes 10 minutes to do.

Yep this happens. Seen an icos who had filled to the lid.

you will need an air break so just use a branch. check the drains, fit a condense neutraliser if its a surface only drain. job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Any one taken the condensation into a 75mm rain water stack in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Engineer has installed several boilers for me. All the condensate pipes have been connected externally into soil stack or rain water downpipe. In...
Replies
Views
A
Hey, here goes and I hope it works.. never used one of these before! I have a Sagittarius Ergo mixer shower min bar of pressure required 1 bar...
Replies
Views
Morning all, as always can never find an exact existing thread / discussion where I don't feel like I'm making one too many assumptions. Can I...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock