Search the forum,

Discuss Any help identifying flush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all.

Anychance one of you folks no the make of this flush kit been
Racking my brain trying to find it online cheers all

Attachments

• DSC_0044.jpg
    DSC_0044.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC_0045.jpg
    DSC_0045.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 21
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Any help identifying flush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, can anyone identify this flush valve, there are no manufacturers marks on it, the seal needs replacing, thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am trying to find an alternative flush valve to fit the cradle of a ideal standard push btn flush. It is all tiled in and changing to a...
Replies
Views
Hi All As you can see from the attached pix, the flow control knob on my Bristan shower has broken. It was installed before I bought the house...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can someone help identify this bathtub please as I need to replace the side and back panel but can't find what it is. I know it's a P Shape...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking to add some radiators into my property and ideally looking to match the style of the existing ones. I cannot seem to find...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock