Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss (Another) Trainee Plumber Seeking Work Experience...! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OneEye

Hello all, I'm brand new to this forum so "Hi"..!
I'm a mature student (32 years old) coming to the end of my 6035 level 2 in plumbing (K college Kent). I live in Sussex and am looking for work alongside an experienced plumber to further my knowledge of the subject, gain my nvq and to help me to continue throughout my level 3 and so on.
I realise this is a long shot as their are many others in my position, and times are hard all round but if there are any plumbers who may be able to help me out I can offer you hard work, punctuality, fast learning and dedication. Oh, and I'm pretty nifty with a kettle as well.
Cheers all

Welcome to the forum! I wish you the best if luck in the job search. It's tough at the moment so do what ever you can to stand out from the crowd. Contact every local company you can find, email, ring them, and write to them as often as you can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to (Another) Trainee Plumber Seeking Work Experience...! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock