Search the forum,

Discuss (Another) Trainee Plumber Seeking Work Experience...! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OneEye

Hello all, I'm brand new to this forum so "Hi"..!
I'm a mature student (32 years old) coming to the end of my 6035 level 2 in plumbing (K college Kent). I live in Sussex and am looking for work alongside an experienced plumber to further my knowledge of the subject, gain my nvq and to help me to continue throughout my level 3 and so on.
I realise this is a long shot as their are many others in my position, and times are hard all round but if there are any plumbers who may be able to help me out I can offer you hard work, punctuality, fast learning and dedication. Oh, and I'm pretty nifty with a kettle as well.
Cheers all

Welcome to the forum! I wish you the best if luck in the job search. It's tough at the moment so do what ever you can to stand out from the crowd. Contact every local company you can find, email, ring them, and write to them as often as you can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to (Another) Trainee Plumber Seeking Work Experience...! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take me out a couple days of the week to help me get more experience. I did 1 week of work experience at equans doing maintenance but i wouldn’t mind...
Replies
Views
Hi All I've just started out studying NVQ level 2 plumbing and Heating and then further on to gas engineering. I work full time (Self-employed) and have been a successful Chef for 35 years but have no experience in the plumbing and gas industry. I have a car (clean licence) a good attitude and...
Replies
Views
Any plumbers on here from the Nottingham Area that want to help me gain more experience? I am waiting to finish my NVQ level 2 but i am worried that i have not gained much experience due to waiting for so long
Replies
Views
Hi, I just recently completed my Level 2 City & Guilds Plumbing Course and am now looking for bit of work / experience working alongside an experience plumber to further my knowledge, I am 33, based in Brentwood, Essex and have tools and car. I have done a few domestic jobs for friends and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock