Discuss Another One. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefaz

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
image.jpg
They just don't stop!!!!

And we as plumbers get called rouges on TV etc ,the courts and the police should sort these con artists out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Another One. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Thought I'd attempt to outrank another forum. But I'm not sure my skills are there yet 🤔 😕 😅 Plumbing Zone forum. And contractor talk and...
Replies
Views
I have what appears to be a single pipe system? with microbore manifold downstairs, and I'm assuming another upstairs under floorboards, both with...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Looking for some advice. My mother recently had her boiler changed but in the process the water had to be turned on and off as you would...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm reworking our ensuite which is next door to the main bathroom. I want to connect the new toilet into the existing soil pipe which runs...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock