Discuss Another Newbie Saying Hello From Scotland. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

KGB

Just signed up to your forum, hoping I'll can give & receive useful information & advice with everyone.

Cheers.

Hi there

Welcome along

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Another Newbie Saying Hello From Scotland. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. I'm new here, and also a newbie when it comes to plumbing. I hope to learn a lot and also contribute as much as I can.
Replies
Views
As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the...
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
Ttp
Hi all...just joining the group having been an avid watcher. Very impressed with members on this group giving really good advice. I don't have...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock