Discuss Another bg complaint!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stevew451

once again Bg salesmen /engineers strike again as my parents both disabled are being pressurised by BG to get their system flushed even though the system was done 3 yrs ago
No proof ie sample or test was done to prove the neccesity of this other than the said engineer saying he got black water out of a rad funny thing no sample to view
Now these blackmailers are now refusing to but 3yr old rads on to the homecare system until they do a flush at as you can imagine BG prices!!!

Well all I can say is i have changed many boilers over that are on systems that were installed 20 years ago and more and none had ever been flushed and when draining down water ran clear all rads hot hot and all I have ever done is mains flush, x400, hot flush, rinse out and inhibit. Both top manufacturers i install are happy to give 5 year warranties on their boilers without power flushing. I think the whole thing is a con. As for magnacleans etc the jury is still out on them.

the main point of this is not the fact about the powerflush but the attitude of BG towards its customers. so this is how its going to work out
When Bg turn up to fit rad they will be asked how long a powerflush should last then the proof of flushing will be shown to them and then they will be told to go whistle

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Another bg complaint!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock