Discuss Am I a bad customer / job magnet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems cust has won then. They wouldnt if it was me. I wouldnt let no one get the better of me legally or otherwise. No point moanin about it if your gonnado bugger all about it. thats my last word on this thread before i say somehing really bad.

So you are saying: This Thread is CLOSED Then?
In that case, you may have a point. It seems to be heading no where, so what is the point dragging it further?

Call me weak but I've given up it's caused me and my family so much crap I've tested the boiler and it works I've got my stuff of sorts back but I won't forget this one I'm changing my way I work strict deposits ect

Seems cust has won then. They wouldnt if it was me. I wouldnt let no one get the better of me legally or otherwise. No point moanin about it if your gonnado bugger all about it. thats my last word on this thread before i say somehing really bad.

Blimey you northerners and your principles... :devilish:

Nothing to do with principles. Legally probably very little to do that doesnt involve spending a shed load of money, the lawyers getting rich and not getting any further forward.

But in saying that and knowing youve been screwed over good and proper then I'd be taking a different tack.

Its almost impossible to be in business for any length of time, and not get screwed by someone. (Or by the government, every day!)

It used to wind me up like Jules is describing. But after a while that gets tiring, and you have to think about your blood pressure. No point in going to an early grave stressing out over some t0sser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Am I a bad customer / job magnet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock