Discuss Altecnic Eres automatic bypass valve correct setting number in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

The setting index is just a guide, this is why you set it up "practically", you be better off starting from scratch again as its important to get it just right especially with little or no change in the pump head to play around with. So maybe shut it again for a hour or so to allow the pipe to cool down, shut off most of your rads, (did you do this originally?) adjust setting until pipe just starts to get hot then back off no more than 1/2 turn, 1/4 might be better, re open rads.

Yes, just take your time, the only downside of excessive by pass is that it raises the boiler return temperature and you lose a bit of efficiency.

Reply to Altecnic Eres automatic bypass valve correct setting number in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back