Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Air to water heat pump advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lenny

Hi
Due to popular demand , starting to look into air to water heat source pumps. Can anyone recommend a model / manufacturer who may also train please ?

Thanks

Lenny

I think you are doing a good thing going into renewable energy. The market will grow, so those that are first in there have the best chance of doing really well when green energy becomes the priority for business. I used to work at Greenworks, they supply a wide range of air to water heat pumps, not sure whether they provide training though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Air to water heat pump advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm in my new build 2 years and the shower pump has died. I have an air to water unit downstairs is in the utility which I've been told is...
Replies
Views
hi everybody i need some help please, i can't remember how to adjust the temperature setting in heat mode on my dream air source heat pump does...
Replies
Views
Mike marks
M
L
Hey everyone, I'll keep it short. Had our old system boiler replaced with a new Ideal system boiler set up. Then the problems began. First...
Replies
Views
I'm planning to get an air source heat pump (ASHP) installed and I'm considering my options about the location of the water cylinder as I live in...
Replies
Views
Air entering central heating system and hot water pumping over into make up tank in artic when h/c control is switched on. There is no problem...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock